Online Therapy Now Available to Great Barrington Massachusetts Residents From Licensed BETA Therapists
Teletherapy is now widely available at BETA and we are ready to provide care for residents of Great Barrington in Berkshire County, MA. Our reliable and secure platform is completely HIPAA compliant. If this option appeals to you or if travel to our office is difficult, please contact us here. Please choose the "teletherapy" option in the contact form if that is your preference.
What are the advantages of Online Therapy with us?
- Easy access to our best therapists. With a decent screen and audio, online therapy can be extremely effective and can compare well to in person therapy in terms of the quality of your experience
- 100% HIPPA compliant. No download, login or password required.
- Safe and most secure, high quality connection
- Outstanding, talented, compassionate therapists
- Convenient access to superb therapy on your schedule
As licensed Massachusetts therapists, we can only offer teletherapy services to Great Barrington MA residents or to people physically in Great Barrington Massachusetts at the time of therapy.
Our Therapists Serving Great Barrington can help you with:
- Relationship Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Grief and Depression
- Food & Eating Issues
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Anger Management
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse/Gambling
- PTSD/Trauma/Sexual Trauma
Our therapists and counselors offer a range of approaches including: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, DBT, Narrative, Solution Focused,ACT, Structural Family Systems, Psychodynamic, MBCT
*Please note that numerous studies indicate that regardless of a therapist’s area of specialization or approach, it is the quality of trust, consistency and connection in the therapy relationship which is most important to successful outcome. All of our therapists embrace this view.
Teletherapy will be great alternative for many people. It is clearly not the same as face-to-face interaction, and there are upsides and downsides.